Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sex Education: This is what our children need right now!

Photo Credits
Learning Sex Education should be FREE and ACCESSIBLE.

Before HIV/AIDS, Reproductive Health Law and others. Sex education was still at its infancy then but still our teachers in science class are discussing about basics of human reproductive system. One of our lecturer then when we were in 6th grade was a medical doctor who turned into a politician and high profile government figure a few years ago. We attended his half-day lecture-seminar in our school library and the section were present. He lectured about sex and discussed it a bit in a creative way to address the needs of us 11-12 year old boys and girls then who were educated in private religious Roman Catholic school. I can still recall the time when a male classmate of mine was feeling awkward when he hears the word "SEX" during the discussion. He did admit to us that he was a bit horny and had his penis erected with those words when the lecturer was discussing this. Come to think of it during those elementary it made me laugh at him for being a "schmuck" up till the present.

I was a shy timid boy back then and have learned some few tips and tricks from some friends and on my own experimental period  in my life. Adult themed magazines specifically "Playboy, Penthouse etc" were proliferating in our classroom with some of our classmates bringing the contraband even if we are in the classroom fresh from the America. Showing themselves that they are cool to show them to other male classmates while the girls just look distraught and curious on what they were seeing with totally nude Caucasian women on an spread out position with barely nothing. Dirty thoughts with the lady played a trick on me with such a devilish smile on me when I think of the lady picture depicting some sensual position in an adult-themed magazine from Europe or the U.S.

However, I learned how to control my urges when I got older and tamer. Appreciating the body of a sexy woman and had enough experience to tame myself with that. I will be consider abnormal if I turned out to an exhibitionist but too bad I can still control myself. Right now, I totally appreciated what my teachers did to educate us back then.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Silent Operator Dan, is 30 something heterosexual male. A part-time blogger, adult scene observer / patron and a frustated writer of some sort although he was a former editor-in-chief of his college newspaper. He currently resides somewhere out of the realm of the city limits and dabbles in high finance and business. You can catch him at http://theconfessionsofayoungman.blogspot.com. Follow him on Twitter or Facebook.


Copyright 2011 - 2014. The Confessions of Young Man by Silent Operator Dan. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment