Monday, April 1, 2013

On Gay, Lesbians and other people!

Had you experienced this?

Being asked if you are open-minded, have notion of being gay or being converted into one of them.

Although I never have a thought of doing this in my entire life. My machismo self is still intact and still happy in being with the ladies. I am just a quiet guy on my personal life and not a closet gay or whatever they call it.

To tell you frankly, I have no pun against them because I do have friends or colleagues at work who are openly gay and they are happy as what they say. I just don't like being asked about my sexuality as a "heterosexual man" when they already know I am a "MAN" and not gay just because I am single and not in a relationship means I am gay? I am just a plain gentleman who is secretive and living a machismo life in the digital life as a sex expert dealing with loose women. I just don't like being harassed by gay men especially with questions which is embarrassing as well.

I had such a bad or terrible of experience of being hounded by a throng of these lady boys because I was a cute chubby kid back then and got pinched in the face but I fought back against and merely escaped my life after that incident in the early 1990s which is another story.

Funny, I am admired by men on what I shared my sexual escapades and experiences a couple of years ago which I presumed to be trial or error period depending on the scenarios they had. I gave them the experience of empowerment on how to deal with their manly problem and shared some of my insights as well.

Even if their kind are rising in numbers. It seems everything on their thoughts and influence is trending with this new lifestyle they like. It reflects on how the environmental factors attributed through influences from media. Gay Marriage might become the in thing but I doubt it if it will be today or in the next 20 years or so?

I never like being cried foul if I am sometimes against them and their principles which in my opinion not acceptable in my social norms but they are humans and do have their basic rights and privilege as we have too.

Copyright 2011-2013. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment