Tuesday, April 9, 2013

GM Experience: WISH!



Sexy Videos involving sex and relationship. I see myself reminiscing in such things like these. It kept me alive for the past few years with the nostalgia of having someone around me. I am on and off relationship with women but lately I am still single and but not looking.

Some of my friends say, I dwell too much on past. I tell them directly that I am not really. In the past relationship I just learned a great deal of things on how to be cautious in being a relationship and besides relationship is not just mere sex and I still believe in love, mutual understanding, strong friendship and many others which many of you might is a bit corny for a man like me.

I have based my beliefs on women's standpoint on men at times. Still the song, lyrics and videos shows a lot of failed relationship, envy, lust and other things you might consider so melodramatic but I consider myself balanced.

The Rhythm and Blues genre is still produces songs that are truly based on experiences by the artist such these examples by Carl Thomas and Kenny Lattimore. Truly I missed a lot of the late 1990s to early 2000s songs.



Just sharing my thoughts on this. Feel free to comment, ladies and gentlemen.


Copyright 2011 - 2013 . Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment