Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Underage PSP incident on one famous investigative journalism show!

Last Saturday, I received an SMS from a friend that somethings about to happen on TV during the primetime show of Mike Enriquez's Imbestigador. I was on drinking spree with my friend when she sent me a message that a famous forum site had been used by law enforcement agency in gathering information and establishing entrapment operation by the perpetrator. The guy who was peddling the underage PSP is a famous pimp known as "W.B." in the digital world of most forum with sexual content. 

Although I never knew the dude personally, I felt really sorry for him in doing bad things against underage girls which lead to prostitution in technicality. It seem ironic that a penalty for his action in breaking the law. Laws that protect women from this act namely are REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7610 and Republic Act No. 9231 which was amended on R.A. 7610 respectively.

For those who did not what happened in this latest episode of award winning investigative journalist.

The full video available below:



Copyright 2011-2013. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment