Monday, March 25, 2013

GM Experience: An Affair to Remember (One Night Stand Sex!)

Freedigitalphotos.net
I have been in a long hiatus and haven't posting for quite some time now. 

That I have miss the game a lot ever since I left this hobby a couple of years ago. Been busy with my new life nowadays of being a good person, having a new job and finishing studies I am doing then but still have some tempting thoughts of sinning again with women especially with more younger ladies which I haven't doing lately.

I never expected that younger PSPs or MPAs would like to see and have been accustomed with the way I treat them as gentleman and being a friend at times with them when I meet them on a friendly date (minus sex). The more younger ladies (18 to 22 years old) have more challenging to please for early 30s bloke like me even if I have the looks, the brains, cash and thoughts and it boils down into being a gentleman. 

Recently I dated a young mid-20s PSP wannabe who wants to try this trade but I told her she would be good enough in working in a decent part-time job other than being a PSP because it has become a dog-eat-dog world. Indeed, the PSPs have very competitive with rising number of young women wanting to ply the trade because of personal reasons other than poverty, support education and usual stuff and have been in social media or even in private sex forum in the world wide web.  It is easy money indeed.

To tell you frankly, the girl I went out with my last adventure was lonely who happens to be single, no boyfriend (no longer a virgin - she was in previous relationship after a break up a few months ago I think). To describe her, she is not that physically attractive face wise but she has 7.5 out 10 score for her body. I am convinced that she loves to have private moments with guys like me whom she found irresistible when I say some words that make her feel good. We became text mates then and had thought of sinning each other. I got to learn more of her when we were exchanging pleasantries on SMS. I had a thought saying some raunchy or green thoughts on her by saying some sex jokes and it sure made an impact on me when we discussed sex. We planned to meet up one time to have coffee but it turned out that coffee session turned into a seductive moment for both of us as both want to test each other skills in bed. She was just want to see some action and try something out of the ordinary and meet other people. She is just a kindred soul like me. It turned it had become a "One Night Stand" for both of us because I had the intention of building up our sexual relationship but we were never compatible for each other after a few weeks after that incident. 

She is very submissive which I liked very much and missed the thought of being with her in bed doing the kinky stuff and experimenting on things she hasn't done yet in her sex life. I felt like I am her master and I controlled her at bed at shower and elsewhere like the song "Locked out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars. That time, I recalled when we parted, I gave her a kiss and some goodies ( a big Toblerone candy bar and Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist I bought from my a friend as a gift for her and she was totally happy. We left the rendezvous and I walked her to the MRT station holding hands like we were lovers of some sort.

I was unable to convince her in meeting with me again the other time, even with text and calls and simple "hi" on Facebook got no reply from her after that event. Ever since we were apart. It seems our work  / career, location and time has taken its toll on us and it became a culprit of our supposed relationship. "I missed that affair very much".


Copyright 2011-  2020. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Curious lang, with this PSP how much yung encounter nyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't became a PSP after all. I let her focus with her professional work in some company in Makati.

    ReplyDelete