Monday, October 19, 2015

GM Experience: SCAM ALERTS AND CONS IN OUR MIDST


Recently, I was viewing one of this proliferating Facebook groups I got invited with. I was generously invited by one of the GM friends I am acquainted with and the administrators of the group accepted me. It was thrilling to see myself to be included in this group. Unbeknownst to me that there are few ladies posting their wares on the threads and I was searching someone that might interest me. To my delight was able to find this young lass looking for some opportunity with the incoming second semester in a few weeks time.

Photo of Heather
Incident Case No. 1: I was able spot this lady and immediately send a private message to her account. Her name is Heather who was looking for something exciting in her life when I saw her post looking for some attention and a possible meet up with a gentleman in her post or thread. She is a 20 year old lady from Fairview, Quezon City and is in her second year college as a Nursing student. Her description is she is 5 feet 2 inches tall, morena skin color and sexy Filipina look was totally impressed with her young looks but not yet into her. We began to chat the following day and for two days we were exchanging pleasantries. This girl really caught my attention with her wit and command of English in written form with less Filipino in our conversation which is very uncommon for ladies I meet in her age group and education. This girl got my attention as pull my guard down in my opinion was a wrong move after all and fatal mistake I made. We exchanged private message until it came to a point that we got curious with each other’s looks in real life and would probably have a possible meet that could lead to a little bit of action on a conversation over a cup of coffee or cold drinks later that day. She told me still has a class to attend to and she would send me a private message on Facebook about a possible meet up by 12 noon. It turns out this girl blocked my facebook account before lunch time and was no longer able to reply to the conversation.  Too bad I wasn’t able to get a chance to ask for her mobile phone number so that I can make a follow up with her. It was failed launched after all with me all dressed up for a date / meet and greet with this young lass. Good thing that no exchanges of materials of monetary value was done.

Photos of Miss Maria Klair Facebook

Incident Case No.2:  A week ago, I chanced upon another post of this lady her name is Ms. Klair and sent a comment on her post that I cannot send a private message to her. I was totally distracted with her very pretty looks as it did catch up my attention with this young looking girl. She added me up and responded immediately with my queries and added me in her Facebook account as well. I interested her if we can have a possible meet up in her area (Tarlac City) which is a very far location but accessible via NLEX and SCTEX with me thinking for another northern trip of pleasure. I was at work when my Facebook account was open at that time out it turns out she was also online. She sent me a private message asking for help because she has a problem in her college when she was not able to have so-called final exam and was given till Thursday to have a special exam at around 10:00 am. She wants to meet up with me later that day with me having hesitation and still finishing up my paper works and case reports that I need to file before taking a leave in a coming week. She mentioned that she was stood up by the gentleman she should be meeting this afternoon with and begging for help to have an encounter with on our debut meet up. I was a bit hesitant because I never saw any reviews on her from a reliable source and did not do my homework at the same time. So I took the risk of being a gutsy guy without thinking carefully the consequences of my action over a short time of fun and pleasure. I forgot to see the red flags on her as she was asking for a transportation fee which was against the rules of any gentleman playing this game. I let my guard down on her by giving a small fee using the Smart Padala account with her name on it as the recipient. She was telling me she was using a Smart Money Card provided by her mom which can be used with Smart Padala which is fatal mistake. We had agreed to meet on a specific mall around North EDSA triangle which is convenient for both of us with the time on hand as well. She said she would be leaving the bus terminal at around 4:00 pm and might arrive at around 7:30 or 8:00 pm because it is 113 kilometer journey to Metro Manila. I got on the designated point at exactly 8:00 pm and sent her a message at first then a call but her phone was off (another red flag). Her Facebook is idle on mobile assuming she was still traveling or walking to the rendezvous. I sent her messages a couple of time that we can meet up at well-known coffee shop in the mall for a nice brew of coffee or a cold drinks and little bit of conversation our chat at Facebook but it turns out her phone is off and even if I was calling her several times to no avail. She mentioned she was already at SM Megamall in a Mandaluyong City which is very far from what we agreed and it is not the place I am expecting. I told her that I can wait for her if she gets into the train station in Ortigas Center station or Shaw Boulevard station and drop off to North Avenue. It was a really messy encounter that I decided not to wait for her and sent a private message to a well reliable GM / friend and fellow master about my mishap for over an hour and a half waiting with this lady. He said, you have given her a chance to redeem herself but you need to retreat now and it such a waste of time and material resource to stand around like around the North Avenue station. I decided to quit the night in a defeated stance because of the failed encounter. She blocked my account at 10:30 pm of the same night and was no longer able to PM her. She never even apologized on the bungled meet up and it is a modus operandi of scammer to dupe unexpected gentlemen. She was a "NO-SHOW and A SCAMMER" as well!

Incident Case No. 3, Received a report from a gentleman with initials of D.B. asking for this particular lady named Nicole. In her photos, looks very pretty and young as DB mentioned and she was asking if I can verify the lady. I told him that I have no idea of this lady status and she looks new in this industry. I told him to give me a few screen capture of their conversation as it turns out she was asking transport fee same as reported on my previous encounter above. It is a modus operandi of a scammer to dupe people. Good thing no such much amount or transaction of monetary resource was taken from DB because he did do his homework.

 Photos courtesy of D.B.

It is such a dismay and disappointment to be stood up with NO SHOW for such an unexpected encounter. Just a waste of time and energy and the few bucks you have in your pocket for a man who wants to just relax and release the stress inside him. To the GMs who have read and made a criticism on this author I will accept my error on this mishap because of uncoordinated action and no strategic plan at all and exit strategies which I do before.  But it is fine for me as I share this important message to every legitimate operative / GM on the ground doing clandestine operation for the ultimate fulfillment of carnal pleasures. Somehow, one GM mentioned that this posers or scammer are operating in Metro Manila and are using the photos of the unsuspecting ladies as victims of this dirty scheme.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Silent Operator Dan, is 30 something heterosexual male. A part-time blogger, adult scene observer / patron and a frustated writer of some sort although he was a former editor-in-chief of his college newspaper. He currently resides somewhere out of the realm of the city limits and dabbles in high finance and business. You can catch him at http://theconfessionsofayoungman.blogspot.com. Follow him on Twitter or Facebook.

Previous Posts:

GM Experience: Impostors, Posers and Social Fraudster in Digital Age


Copyright 2011 - 2015. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment