Saturday, May 25, 2013

PSYchedlic world of PSY!


I am not really a fan of PSY but he's songs are just simplistic and not much of fanfare to make. Truly he catches the attention of the public and the world. But truly, if you can dance this tune in front of women they might laugh at you but at least outperform anybody else in a crowd if ever there will a beatdown in the dance crowd especially the Gangnam Style of last year which broke the record against Call me, Maybe!.


Women like these are truly seductive in my opinion. It catches my imagination with them. They say dancers are great in bed as well? I am not sure if this true or accurate but may be some of readers of the blog can share insights of this article.  Below is Waveya - a Korean all-female dance group dancing on the tune of Psy's Gentleman which was released a month ago.



Copyright 2011 - 2013. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment