Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Introduction as a Young Man with urgent needs and wants.

Photo Credits
Hello and Welcome to my blog, My name is Dan and I have been and out of the adult scene for the past  one  year and half and still counting. As of this moment, I have been rehabilitating my habits of minimizing my sexual pleasures with different women and trying to focus on one lady, however I have the displeasure of leaving out the relationship and stayed in being in solitude with myself. 

I have been in hibernation for the past year and counting (almost reaching to 12 months) after being Missing in Action (MIA) in the adult scene.I have felt the ups and downs of the time of being a  busy person in my late 20's, working for multinational health care organization.

The shortcomings and temptation of sex, women and carnal pleasure are in my mind  and dreams of fulfilling my alternate lifestyle from the other side of the universe facing the facts that reality can be hit you hard with the notion that you can come out of the race with different factors like illness, financial problems, addictive habits and others. 


I am still amused, amazed and thrilled with the things I have done  in the past feeling some happiness , euphoria and guilt at the same time. As a young man, I have the dreams of completing  the bits of sexual pleasures and testing my prowess, agility and endurance to limit. I just felt that reexamining my performance as well on how to satisfy women with utmost pleasure of using all the senses we were given by God.

Living FREE is the BEST!

Copyright 2011. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. we are of the same sexual persuations as far as carnality is concerned. I have been in and out of the road. Stil blinking like a Beer house lamp post.

    ReplyDelete