Friday, February 25, 2011

GM Experience: Relationship with a PSP / MPA (Learning the hard way!)

Photo Credits
I have a confession to make this happened two years ago. I got into an on and off relationship with this lady called Ms. J. She was a PSP indeed and was a college student at the time I met. I have heard to many sob stories of these ladies as they are typical for me. She  mentioned to me that  she was doing this support her studies in an all-girl college somewhere in the city.  She was already in her senior year when she decided to work into this venture. I met her from a mutual friend who was her so called boyfriend then and showed me some photos of her and her Facebook and  Friendster account. She was this 19 year old charmer turning 20 at the time she joined the trade.

I helped her a couple of times through indirect ways and  in the following months till we became close friends and talked all evening on the phone. One night, I was enticed by her to meet up because she got curious of me a of how and what I look and told her I am not the good looking, tall, dark and handsome guy in your dreams that you might want to meet. She said, it doesn't matter. I would just like to meet you that lead into the conversation and had a heated up into sensual conversation with the lady on the phone. It was quite unique because I never done that before in my life to tell you the truth.
A week later, I got curious on how she looks in person and had a chance encounter when she was on her way to Cubao to meet a guest and told her I told her that will be waiting for her once she is finished with the session and went on to Gateway Mall to have some coffee near the theater. At that time, I was reluctantly texting and waiting for her reply until she turned off her phone to have some private moments with the guest. Oh well, just sip my coffee and lady watching on the mall for next two hours. 


An hour past, still viewing my watch and looking at the college ladies from different universities passing by. She said is going out and she is wearing a striped tank top shirt and a brown bag. I did my detective work of following her after she got out of the motel to the nearby bus station. I told her, Excuse me Miss, are you Ms. J, let me introduce myself I am Mr. P. She got shocked. She tought I was a snatcher going to grab her bag and told her again you are Ms. J and I am Mr. P. Once her head got clear of who I am she suddenly changed her stance till I mention to her that you are using the cp no, 0927******23. She was stunned and told me again are you Mr. P. and I answered. "Yup".

Care to join me on a dinner both the two of us? I asked her, She undoubtedly said yes and went to the nearby Wendy's  in the Araneta Center to have some salad bar. I got to know her well and at the same stared her beautiful face, morena complexion., with nice curves.  Her eyes were glued at me when we talked and I did the same. She said to me, I wasn't a bad looking guy and told me that you look like in your early 20s. Yup, I can pass off as your boyfriend or a date for today or a college blockmate, thanks to my genes.

After that faithful date, she was asking me out more on a date of both of us couples but not as guest and PSP. So we went on until one night, she was asking me I can  be her boyfriend? and suprisingly told me that she had a crush on me because of how I treated her before and in the past and how she like the mysterious man I am and that she had fallen in love with me. My mind is not made up for me to decide and accept the fact to her this is not easy to bring in my real life. She got "busted"  after a some few dates when I told her we can't be together. I made some alibis that I am being transferred to Northern Luzon to work with my company. She was apprehensive and her mood begins to change because I broke her heart and she cried.

I felt sorry for myself that I made this girl fall in love with me. I have a lot of reason I chose not to accept the offer. But before this, I told her we can only be close friends but not lovers because it may compromise her using the current situation she is in and I might use it against her if we were  led into an arguments if we were together. After deep thoughts, it came to light that is some sort of infatuation and lust at the same time for both of us. Were in we may be sexually compatible but not really in love. Lessons learned gave me a hard fall on loving a PSP / MPA like in real life.

Copyright 2011 - 2014. Confessions of Young Man. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment